That XX; Song Game
Monday, January 28, 2013 @ 2:22 AM


Annyeonghaseyo *bows* kekeke

    I just found out my chinhan chinggu tagged me in this game while I was stalking her blog. kekeke. When I found out that she tagged me I was like ;


Tumblr_md18tlzwmz1r5gev7o1_500_large

    
    Kekeke. So now, thanks to Anak Encik Yusoff, I will do this game kekeke

RULES ;-

1. Put your iTunes, Window Media Player, Songbird, etc on shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get the answer.
3. YOU MUST WRITE DOWN THE SONG NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS.
4. Tag YOUR friend (s).
5. Everyone tagged have to do the same thing. If you want to do it, go ahead xD
6. Have fun !

Questions :-

1) If someone says "Are you okay?" , you say ?
Don't Go by GD & TOP. Lol, whatttt

2) How would you describe yourself ?
Run Devil Run by Girls' Generation. Lol, I'm a devil *evil grin* *evil laugh*

3) What do you like in a guy / girl ?
Mystery by B2ST. I don't like mysterious people lol

4) How do you feel today ?
Be Mine by Infinite. nothing to do here~

5) What is your life purpose ?
No Mercy by BAP. What the...

6) Whats your motto ?
The Boys by Girls' Generation. My motto is SO not about boys -,-''

7) What do your friends think of you ?
Change by Hyuna. Yes, I think I've changed.

8) What do your parents think of you ?
Ma Boy by Sistar19. What? Mooom, Daaad I'm a giirrrlllll

9) What do you think about very often ?
Carry On by Ali. Yeah, carry on, Arissa :'(

10) What is 2+2 ?
Gangnam Style by PSY. Yepp. 2+2 GANGNAM STYLE 

11) What do you think of your best friend ?
High High by GD & TOP. Yepp she's frickin high

12) What is your life story ?
Somebody To Love by Big Bang. Hmmmmmm

13) What do you want to do when you grow up ?
A-CHA by Super Junior. I wanna be what again...?

14) What do you think when you see the person you like ?
Hello by Ye Eun. Hello crush :*

15) What will they play at your funeral ?
Sky by Super Junior K.R.Y I kinda think it's appropriate. Try reading the lyrics.

16)What is your hobby/interest ? 
Baby Don't Cry by Exo-M. Yeah I rarely cry lol

17) What is your biggest fear ?
Hands Up by 2PM. Yes it's terryfing seeing your armpit hair *pukes*

18) What is your biggest secret ?
I'll Protect You by Kim Jaejoong. Hmmmmm.....?

19) What do you want right now ?
Ego by Big Bang. Yeah I want the Yamaha Ego S lol

20)What do you think of your friend?
Without You by 2PM. Without you I'm nothing *tears* lol jk but rly lol

21) What will you post this as ?
That XX by G-Dragon lol

Yepp. I answered all the questions with the most silly answers *bows* 

I'm tagging kimosabe cos he's my lil bro :3

See you guys soon. Jaljjayo.

xxx,
Arissa