Loves.
Monday, April 15, 2013 @ 8:48 AM



Assalamualaikum and bonjour :)


      Today I would like to tell a short story about the few things I like to do. Hope it's enjoyable cos yknow I'm boring and shit.


Tumblr_mlavamfzzz1rlmod9o1_500_large


      Reading. Yes. It's one of my mostest (whatttt) loved hobby kot. It brings me to another world, with every new book I read, each every author has their own way of expressing a place. How amazing their imagination, that they could drag us readers into their mind and see what they see. It's such a brilliant experience. Believe me. And I just love the smell of books. I don't care if they're those old books in libraries or new books fresh from the shelves in bookstores. They all smell truuuuuuly amazing.


Tumblr_mlaxp2wprk1rpjfvxo1_400_large

      And this. Yes. My most favourite thing to do. I'll do it anywhere, anytime I can. It's a little bit like reading, because you get to dream. And in dreams, your mind just brings you to a whole other world, right? And you never really get to know what happens next, so it's just the same like reading, excluding the reading. 


Tumblr_ml9e2f1n4i1rwiw3do1_500_large

       Wait. I think this is my most most mostesest favourite thing to do. Playing the piano. It's my only way to release my stress, tension. Going a day without playing the piano is like living without a heart. Like, no joke. I go to school at 7am, and get back at 7pm and so I only that little time to enjoy my time with my beloved piano. I get all anxious if I don't. See how much I love playing the piano? You can't imagine it haha -,-


Tumblr_mlannwxkcq1qka59io1_400_large

        But this is my mostesesest favourite thing to do. Not morning texts, I mean, just texting. But more known as Whatsapping. Yes. Especially whatsapping this one guy that plays drum in a band. Not especially, actually. Just whatsapping him. Yes. Hihi :3

xxx,
Ris