Exotics FTW!
Sunday, November 11, 2012 @ 3:04 PM


    안녕하세요 과 Assalamualaikum, 아리사 입니다.


Today, I wanna talk about my latest addiction for the school holidays. 2PM and Exo!!! Well, I've liked 2PM since last year, but I've kinda forgotten about them (미안해요, 오빠!) and it's time to catch up on their updatesssss.
 
Aaaaaand Exo. I guess actually I've found out about Exo before my other fellow K-Poppers (미차 과 린다 친구) but I didn't pay any close attention to them ㅋㅋㅋㅋ buuuuttttt then, I dunno why I start to fall in love with Exo. (엨소 만세!!!) 

But, because of the title is more to Exo-ish (Exotic is the fans name), Imma be posting you photos of Exo!But not all the members. lulzaahhhh


Well I guess no pictures cos this Tab is so friggin damn slow it won't load even one photo. Sigh. No worries, more photos will come, someday.



부터요,
수호 과 크리스의 여자친구.