I am No Superhero
Friday, August 24, 2012 @ 12:11 AM


Assalamualaikum and Hello peepos :)


       Guess what? I just watched Kick Ass like two days ago. Pfft it was on FMP, so I went on and watched dthe whole thing. And it was completely EPIC. Yes ketinggalan yeah whatever.

       You don't need superpowers to be a superhero, aite? All you need is a gun.

Tumblr_m8hxektf6l1r61hj9o1_500_large

     Okay was just kidding about the gun. Good intentions is all you need. Getting straight A's is also being a superhero too. Making your mom and pops proud. InsyaAllah.

134052526378833290_jpodpngd_c_large

      Chloe Moretz was awesome. Completely awesome. I so freaking love her character. I dunno what else to say I wanna be just like her xDDD

Tumblr_m8r4ozsewl1r1a6n4o1_r1_500_large

         Dang and Aaron Johnson? He's cute but he looks too old for his age tho. LOL

Tumblr_lmeimeb2sb1qh4lrjo1_500_large

       Okayy he's only handsome when he's wearing the costume.
Hit Girl playing with her balisong, man she's good. Ohmygod it's awesome xD

Much Love,
Arissa xx