사랑해, 친구 :')
Friday, May 4, 2012 @ 9:57 PM


Assalamualaikum and Hello Martians :)
         I just keep on saying Martians from now on :)

Okayy, today Imma gonna tell you about three crazy people who entered my much more crazy life. 

This is Norhaslinda binti Yusoff. Crazy girl, she is. 


Norhaslinda Yusoff (Linda/Dott)
5 January 1998

Her bias is...  G-Dragon. here's a cute picture of him. you want it, aite?


Bigbangupdates_north_face_bigbang_004_large

bhaha ^^ seriously childish. This girl here likes to make me laugh. A LOT. And I love her :) Dia childish, suka gelak. And suka lelaki yang pandai main Chess :)


Now this is Misha Azureen :)



Misha Azureen Mohd Azahan (Misha/Sha/Micha)
2 July 1998

Her bias is who else if not Lee Gi Kwang? Here's a photo just for my Misha :)

Tumblr_lxvcv2pysl1r9g3k8o1_500_large

Muehehe. Misha is a bubbly person. She just LOVES to laugh and make jokes about K-Pop. She likes to do thumbs-up everytime something good happens and her smile is so sweet :')

Now it's Nadiah Syafiqah :DDDDD

Nadiah Syafiqah Marlis Elias
6 May 1998

She is the cute and lovable person :) She likes to laugh too. We always laugh no matter what happen. We four like to play Would You Rather. It's th emost funniest game to be played with Nad :) Her bias is Harry Styles, which is mine but I gave him to her because I'm shooooo AWESOME XD here's a pictureeeeeee

577447_411996508824544_272007506156779_1312665_221939807_n_large


Kay those are my friends and you can't take them. They're mine. Ok thanks for reading.

xoxo, Arissa