Kuantan I Love You
Wednesday, December 7, 2011 @ 7:38 PM


    Assalamualaikum readers :D

FYI, it's been two days since I've been back from Kuantan. Jyeah. I'm already missing Kuantan. Me Love Kuantan! Actually I love the Family Day, not Kuantan actually. Kalau buat dekat tempat lain pun aku suka jugak. Here are them photos from them Majid's Family Day at Kuantan, Pahang :D


Ashraf Hakimi and Raja Shazrina

Acu and Cik Gayah :)

Me and Ashraf gemuk :)

Jamming with Cik Mamat :D

Missing my twin *sobs* :')

Going back home :'(

That big family :D

My lovely maklong :D

My lovely mama decorating cake :D

My twin, Sairi :)

My twin's brotha, Syafiq LOL

My sayang, Ryna :')

My Raja Ryna :D

Yeah that's me :)

My senget mouth =="

Syafiq :D

Brothers :D

Miss them :')

My Acu and My Sairi :D
Okay that's all. WHAT? Oh okay bye.